- To encourage, promote and support the profession of the Connecticut Fire Equipment Mechanics in accordance with recognized safety standards and by facilitating training, education and legislation.
- To provide a statewide and regional voice for the Connecticut Fire Equipment Mechanics.
- To foster leadership by the Connecticut Fire Equipment Mechanics Association.
- To improve the professional climate for the Connecticut Fire Equipment Mechanic at the local, state and regional levels through participation in the public policy-making process.
- To coordinate publications, educational events and materials all designed to educate Connecticut Fire Equipment Mechanic on standards, safety practices and procedures.
Page Last Updated: May 21, 2011 (11:31:27)